PPI – Philosophy and Public Issues
- Vol. 2 NS, No. 1, 2012 § Political Liberalism Vs. Liberal Perfectionism
- Vol. 1 NS, 2011 § Global Justice, Private Morality, and Utilitarian Perspectives
- Vol. 14, 2010 § Simposio Liberalismo, pluralismo e questioni pubbliche
Call For Papers: Moral and Political Philosophy for a Broken World?
Symposium: Moral and Political Philosophy for a Broken World?
With a discussion of Tim Mulgan’s Ethics for a Broken World (Acumen 2011).
- Long Abstract (1,000 words max): May 20, 2013
- Full paper (10,000 words max, upon acceptance): September 1, 2013
Timothy Chappell (Open University), Brad Hooker (University of Reading), Ben Saunders (University of Stirling), Jesse Tomalty (Nuffield College, Oxford), and Tim Mulgan (University of Auckland).
Call For Papers: The Church and the State
Symposium: The Church and the State
With a discussion of Robert Audi’s Democratic Authority and the Separation of Church and State (OUP 2011)
Guest Editor: Domenico Melidoro
Long Abstract (1,000 words max): May 15, 2013
Full paper (10,000 words max, upon acceptance): September 1, 2013
Mario De Caro (Rome Tre University), Jocelyn Maclure (Université Laval), Michael Perry (Emory University), Paul Weithman (University of Notre Dame) and Robert Audi (University of Notre Dame).